AARMAC Transport holds all of our drivers to the same exacting standards of safety and conduct, whether they work for the company directly or for one of our owner-operators.
- New driver orientation is taught by each of the appropriate office or field personnel.
- All required certifications are completed before placement in the field.
• OSHA 10 general industry
• Hydrogen Sulfide Awareness
• DOT Hazardous Materials Awareness
- All drivers complete an aggressive field training program with assigned mentors, lasting anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks, and tailored to the driver's needs. New drivers must be approved before they are allowed to graduate from training and transport without supervision.
- Ongoing safety training meetings are held twice each month.
- Additional training and certifications are completed in anticipation of future needs.